Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mayda

Happy Belated Halloween, Live From Studio Five Listeners!

I regret not being around last week, I was enlisted in the care of two very large dogs more than one bus ride away. It sounded like everyone had a good time, and here's a link to access the flikr photos and a video! 
 http://kfai.org/node/32203

Tonight, everyone is abuzz over Mayda. I just helped carry up some drum equipment, and now they're getting set up in a very cluttered Studio Five. We are in the midst of a record sale, and when I arrived today, I could barely see the floor through all the boxes of vinyl and Cds.

We pushed things to the side, and now from what I can hear down the hallway, it's going to be awesome.

Mayda and her band out of St. Paul perform Hip Hop, Rock, and Soul. Mayda herself recently toured Korea, and she's definitely someone to follow in our area!

I'll be back with some follow up after the show!    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment